What this on-going pandemic has taught us is that the 4 key pillars of every organization – employees, customers, suppliers and community will continue to be physically disconnected. As leaders, you all know that business results can be achieved only by the collective synergies of these 4 pillars. And the Street is going to relentlessly breath down our necks to ensure that our organizations continue to show stellar results.
So, the big question to this panel is – how to bring collective synergies within our teams despite being physically dis-connected.
• Has the definition of Teams changed?
• Who leads and how do they direct team members? Has the team dynamics changed?
• Is there a real need of having teams? Can each of us not work as individual Consultants and get things done faster?
• What does an “A” team mean to you?
• What role does technology play in empowering teams?
• How does one use data in engaging, empowering and enriching their employees?
• Does Analytics have a play in enriching the employee experience?